Thanks to Eat Drink Be Local for this overnight crock-pot breakfast recipe with Holy Crap cereal.
Yum yum! We guarantee your tummy will be full, you mind will be sharp and your energy will be high. Power up!
Alix Cote and Kelly Marion Eat Drink Be Local
- 1 cup organic steel cut oats
- 3 cups cold water
- Place steel cut oats in crock-pot
- Cover with water
- Put crock-pot lid on and set crock-pot to cook for 10 hours on low
- To serve, mix in 1/4 cup of yogurt and 1 T. Holy Crap cereal with 1/4 cup of cooked oats
- Tip: Cooked oatmeal will keep refrigerated for several days, either eat cold or heat before eating