We’re often asked this question…
Are 2 tablespoons REALLY enough for my breakfast?
Holy Crap is the healthiest cereal you’ll ever eat!
Brian Mullins Co-founder of Holy Crap Cereal
- 2 T. Holy Crap or Skinny B cereal
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water for Holy Crap cereal or 1/2 cup (120 ml) water for Skinny B cereal
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup of yogurt (coconut milk, almond milk, hemp or soy milk for vegan option)
- Add 1/4 cup of water to 2 tablespoons of Holy Crap cereal or 1/2 cup of water to 2 tablespoons of Skinny B cereal. Skinny B requires more liquid as it contains a higher concentration of chia. Chia absorbs 9 X's its size in liquid.
- Stir gently and let sit for 5 minutes. You'll see the cereal expand nearly twice its volume as the seeds absorb the water.
- Stir in 1/4 to 1/2 cup of yogurt or non-diary milk.